1. Hydrating like a mo’ fo’ this week.
I found a brand-new water bottle that my dad gave me for Christmas hiding in my car. Perfect size for inhaling ridiculous amount of H2O.
2. An article from the newest edition of Runner’s World informed me that quidditch actually exists.
How am I just finding out about this now? This sure beats any rec kickball or softball team that I know of.
3. A killer mutant avocado with an orange pit.
I accidentally cut through the pit of this baby (and a big ol’ chunk of my finger) at lunch earlier this week. I left the half-pit in to keep it from rotting…and it turned bright orange. Apparently it has something to do with its tannin content/oxygen exposure, but it just looks pure evil to me.
4. A new(ish) bike for springtime.
My aunts lugged my mom’s barely used biked over to my apartment and I am very excited to use it after the half. I think I need a teensy break from running – or at least some new workouts to supplement it.
5. A belated birthday dinner for Tuna with his fam last night at Fogo de Chao in the city.
It reminded me of our time in Brazil! How I’ve missed you, pão de queijo.
Have anything fun or cool to share from this week? I want to know!
One thought on “Friday’s Five”
I’ve never been to Fogo de Chao, but love that old Evening Star building. Have to assume that dinner was fabulous! Best of luck on Sunday!