1. Dropping my last left-eye contact. Down the toilet.
Karma, what did I do to deserve this?
2. Looking like a crazy person running on the trail.
This is what I looked like trying to swat the shit out of the entire gnat population in the DC metropolitan area on my Wednesday evening run. She-who-shall-not-be-named.
3. Freaking out because Monday is almost here.
The Bachelorette is a trashy-ass show. I love it.
4. Simultaneous happy and sad feelings.
Happy: I have a ridiculous amount of oatmeal in my possession. Sad: The can is so big it won’t fit in the cabinet.
5. Not having a race on the schedule in the near future.
I’ll probs be sad about this in approximately 2 days, but for now it’s kind of nice. I feel like I’m on summer vacation.
What is something you’re excited about from this week?
Do you have any cool long-weekend plans?